Wild & Wonderful West Virginia

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Not a Millionaire....

Don and I purchased three Millionaire Raffle Tickets for the Georgia Lottery. The drawing was last night and as expected, we didn't win. (I should say that Don DID expect to win and was quite disappointed!)LOL

The Saturday before we went to Pittsburgh to house shop, I took my last paint class with Sandy at Hobby Lobby. I still need to finish this project by painting my hummingbird on it. Maybe I will get time to do that soon.



I am looking forward to painting Christmas gifts this year once I get settled in WV in the new house. I am sad that I don't have a Hobby Lobby up there, so I will have to get used to the old back up "Michaels" and a store that will be new to me "JoAnns".

Sandy comes home today and so does Mary Jo! I have to pick Mary Jo up in Atlanta at the airport this afternoon and it will be good to get to see her and her son Matt. Seems like forever since I have seen all my friends. Things are so busy around here that even my hairdresser asked me to come to her shop this morning at 10:45 for a haircut...on a Sunday! I hope to get to see Sandy sometime this week! My parents are coming over and my Dad has some stuff to deliver to Sandy...AND we will be picking up my special gift that she and Steven gave me..I can't wait to post a picture and share it with you. It will go great in my new house. Don and I had SO much fun playing cards with Sandy, Steven, Kendall and Holland a couple of weeks ago. Those boys are so funny and so much fun to be with. We are going to miss the McTier's something awful. We hope they will make a family trip to WV to see us...I would love to take the boys to the City and show them around. Welcome home Sandy & Mary Jo, I have missed you guys!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Terry, You make me so sad talking about leaving us. :o( I wish we had more time to get to know each other better. I've enjoyed the time we've had though. You are so much fun! I'm ready for Sandy to get home too! Take care and keep posting! Hugs ~ Kim