Wild & Wonderful West Virginia

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tagged by Sandy at Dream, Create, Inspire...

to post seven things about me that you might not know. Hmmm...I am a pretty out spoken person and share my life like an open book so I don't know that I can think of 7 that each of my blog readers wouldn't know. But lets see what I can come up with.

1. I am terrified of Armadillos! Most people are afraid of spiders and creepy crawly things, not me. I don't know where this fear came from, but the thought of an armadillo makes my skin crawl!

2. I met my wonderful husband and love of my life on the Internet at Love@aol.com! He posted an ad and a picture of himself with his son Jacob. His ad was my least favorite of the five I chose to respond to, and he didn't mention what town he lived in in Alabama. Turns out he was my absolute favorite and lived exactly 5.3 miles out my back door. I knew the first time I saw him in person that he was meant to be my husband.

3. The one thing that drives me more crazy than anything else around the house is improper use of trash cans. For example...don't throw your apple core in the bathroom trash can, and don't dump the whiskers from your electric razor in my kitchen trash can. Kitchen trash is kitchen trash, and bathroom trash is bathroom trash...period!

4. I don't like fast food nor do I care much for frozen food. I prefer things homemade and fresh. I also don't like tomatoes and onions!

5. I was an extra in the movie "Big Fish" directed by Tim Burton and starring Ewan McGregor, Danny DeVito, Jessica Lange, Billy Crudup, Albert Finney and Helena Bonham Carter. The movie was filmed in the Spring of 2003 in Montgomery, Alabama.

6. I have each ear pierced twice (two holes) but seldom ever wear one pair of earrings and NEVER wear two!

7. I love to read and my favorite authors are John Grisham and Nicholas Sparks. However, I just finished reading "If I Did It" by OJ Simpson. I am one of the few persons who (until I just read this book) thought OJ was innocent. Now I am not so sure.....

Update on my One-Stroke Certification - I still have not received an official response, but did receive my One-Stroke Certified Instructor Denim Shirt. We were allowed to order the shirt at the end of the certification class, but they informed us that if we did not pass certification the order would not be filled as you must be certified to buy the shirt. Maybe the shirt beat my official certification in the mail, or perhaps it was a generous mistake. I will blog immediately when I find out for sure!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Really cool stuff about you. I'm glad you told me about the proper trash can use in case I ever visit! :o) That's crazy about you OS Cert. I thought you would have received it by now! I was tagged by Sandy also but I'll probably have to do it next week. Take care. Hugs ~ Kim

Scrappy Moments said...

Great to stuff about you, I will have to watch that movie again, how cool is that :)


Angie :)

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey girl,
Thanks for playing along. I knew most of those ~ especially the trash one! TOO FUNNY!
Hope you hear something soon - just to make it official - cause I know you passed!
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Sandy :)