Wild & Wonderful West Virginia

Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's happening.....

I am finally full filling one of my goals - I have painted for three days in a row now in my craft room!! I promised myself I would paint at least one thing a day, but always seem to find other things to keep me busy. Tonight I worked on the Halloween treat bags for my classmates. I filled them with yummy chocolates from Hershey, traditional Candy Korn, and Don's favorite - SweetTarts! I decided to add some Jingle Bell Spiders I picked up back in the summer on sale and this was the final result:


SO much fun and easy to make!

Then I decided I had to paint something. I was looking around and found this small Creative Memories photo album that I had actually made for another event and never used. Each page is completed with the "coffee" themed colors and there are actually vinyl photo slides already on the pages so all you have to do is slide in your pictures and you have a completed album. Found some metallic gold paint and went again with the roses....



Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby,
I'm SOOOO glad that you are doing some fun things while I'm out of town. I'll be home in a week, and then we can make another weekend trip together!
Love,
Don

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are keeping busy...that's wonderful. Those brooms are too cute!

Love, Dar

Sandy McTier Designs said...

I want one of those bags!!!
I'm sure they loved them!!!
Your album is gorgeous!!! The roses are beautiful and I love the GOLD on them.

Have a great day!
Sandy :)