Wild & Wonderful West Virginia

Friday, October 26, 2007

ZUMBA!


Hate exercise but love to dance? Me too! I found just the thing to get some exercise without it feeling like boring exercise. I love the latin flare, Ricky Martin style music and salsa dancing in general. I found out about this fitness program that is sweeping the country at the local dance studio in Weirton. Go to www.zumba.com to check out the technique and find a certified instructor near you. I challenge all my friends that are trying to loose a few pounds and get fit to give this a try. It is so much fun and the music is exhilerating. Can't find an instructor near you, or prefer to do this in the privacy of your own home, then go to ebay and purchase the dvds. NOW - If I could just paint and dance at the same time!

No comments: