Wild & Wonderful West Virginia

Monday, December 17, 2007

Home again, Home again.....boo hoo!

Not really, I am glad to be back at my house, but I miss my parents and Florida! The weather was fantastic while we were there. Highs in the 80's and lows in the 60s - perfect. We landed in Pittsburgh and were met with 20 degree temps and snow on Saturday....4 inches! I got my snow tires though and actually drove to HR Block this morning by myself. The roads were clear thanks to the rain that washed most of the snow away. Looks like the rest of the week will be smooth sailing. Here are some fun pictures made by Disney last week:




Had to battle Capt. Hook after riding "Pirates of the Caribbean", but seeing Johnny Depp as Capt. Jack Sparrow made it all worth while! It was so fun to share Disney with my parents. The holiday displays were absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to finish decorating my house "Disney" style. I better get started...one week till Christmas and I am still putting up decorations! The good news is I shipped all the gifts today, so hopefully they will arrive before Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stick Capn Hook for me!

Don