Wild & Wonderful West Virginia

Friday, August 22, 2008

"Happy Birthday to Me...I'm in the Keys"!



I turned 44 yesterday and my wonderful hubby brought me to the Florida Keys for a week long celebration of my birthday. We flew into Miami yesterday. I absolutely love Miami - it was very clean and the people were not only very friendly, but very attractive. Love the latin feel of it all. We arrived in the Keys today and are spending the night tonight in Islamorada before going down to Key West tomorrow. The weather is beautiful. Tropical Storm Fay is way north of here and shouldnt affect the rest of our trip at all.

Don is not liking the hot humid weather, but I am sure some bikini clad women and some rum runner drinks at the Tiki Bar will make it all worth while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your vacation! We will send something over with mom & dad!

Love, Darla

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Hope you guys had some descent weather - FAY brought us lots of needed rain.
Have a great time and safe trip home.
Sandy